Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest stymieho

Cancun Terminal 3 and Object Design

I cant find any good MMUN scenery with Terminal 3 included. Since I cannot find this Terminal 3, I have set out to make it myself. Ive come along quite well with AFX and Instant Scenery.. Of course, I am limited to default and RWY12/EZ libraries for object placement. Instant Scenery requires MDL files for the objects. GMAX will do it, but my dog ate my PhD last week, so I am not going to attempt going that route. Abacus has something out there that would run me another $50, so I try to steer clear of that. Are there any other object design tools that produce MDL files? And are any of these freeware?If I have to use GMAX, Im going to release my current project and release a better terminal rendition later... Way later from the stories I read about GMAX. I attached a pic of the progress. If you've ever been to the new terminal, you understand why the jetways are laid out as they are. The departures enter on the third floor, arrivals on the second and then the baggage handling system is on the ground level. But the default terminal, while resembling the color and window layout somewhat, it just doesnt do it for me.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!