Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest reignman40

Objects disappearing after reloading FSX

I have a problem with scenery objects disappearing after I reload FSX. This is for some San Diego scenery I am doing. The cars disappear after reloading FSX. (not sure about reseting the flight) Once I reload the scenery with Instant Scenery they come back until the next time I load FSX. They are FSX:Acceleration objects. Anyone know why they would do this? Just can't get enough of this picture and want these cars to work for when I release the scenery for download. :(Looks like you will hav to go here to view the picture.http://www.fsdeveloper.com/forum/showthrea...64393#post64393

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I have the same problem intermittently. I have no idea why it happens but I've found that if I decompile the BGL and recompile with BGLCOMP it seems to cure the problem. I use NewBGLAnalyze by Winfried Orthmann to decompile and BGLCOMP from the SDK to recompile. Al Wheeler

I tried it but they still wont show up. Must just be something with these objects. I have never seen it do this before. That is a nice little program though, thanks.