Sign in to follow this  

What is going on with LAGO?

What is going on with Lago? I bought several days ago North and South mesh of Italy, downloaded the files, but they didnt send me the codes. I wrote to them, but no responce!!Andy

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

>What is going on with Lago? I bought several days ago North >and South mesh of Italy, downloaded the files, but they >didnt send me the codes. I wrote to them, but no responce!! That's distrubing. As you did not provide any more information in your email I could not trace your order. But if you would be so kind to write to me with full details on the order I will correct the situation within minutes after I read you email (mathijs@lagoonline.com).I did check the records and found a few open order, all of these were rather simple because they all were open because the customer did not provide a valid email address so the email with the reg code came back. This is by far (>90%) the most likely cause of a code not being receieved by the customer. It is also a nasty one for us because we can not REACH the customer to ask or inform him and have to wait until he complaints.What is even more troublesome is that you wrote and did not get any reply. I would like full details on that as well so I can correct that. I know we are busy but if we take your money we have at least an obigation to answer your emails. Pumping out the TerraMesh is putting a huge strain on our organisation, certainly because they are selling very fast, but that should never be a reason.Waiting for your email...Mathijs