Sign in to follow this  

custom mesh seems to be enclosed inside coastline

hi, allI have a strange problem ,i am working on an Island in brittany (france) I work with FsMesh(nice tool) and sdk's tools for textures ;well the texture replace the existing island with no problem, the knew one as you can suppose is more detailed and situated more precisely, this mean that that they are not totaly superposed.when i input the mesh in FS2002 it works fine but it seems to enclosed in original coastline. I mean all the mesh points outside the original shore are not visible. The effect is that the mesh seems to be sometimes cut with a knife.I have tried a lot of thing put water textures first to cover these shores with the fslandclass country pack , it let me just the shore aeras nd doesn't change anything more fore the mesh .I use after that the DEFAERA tool , a nice one which allow you to exclude shore textures , streams ,roads , what you want if you know the layer number of the thing. it works fine , fore shore textures, but do ot solve my mesh problem.The question is: does somebody have encountred and solved this problem? or does omebody can tell me which is the layer of the vector coastline because it seems th point .many thanks for answers Dominique