Sign in to follow this  

Can't see Mesh Scenery

Sorry if this isn't the right place for this plea, but I figure if one of you guys can't answer this, then no-one can !Being a bit bored with the generally bland default scenery in FS2K Pro. I decided to download some Mesh Terrain scenery to see what it was like. I went for something small to start with, and downloaded Raimondo Taburet's "gibral.zip" file and installed it as a standalone scenery. Having followed the instructions to the letter, I was dismayed to find that it remained as the flat default scenery. I even tried installing it with a empty texture folder included; as I'd read in the instructions of another file that this would help FS identify sceneries that contained only .bgl files in a scenery folder. Needless to say, this didn't work either. So what's going on ???,Am I missing something here ???. Do I need to install something that no-one's told me about ???. I have all the available texture files downloaded already from "FlightSim's" 'must have' list. So if anyone can help me, I'd be very grateful.Incidentally, I'm running WinXP(home) with 1.2GHz processor, 256MB RAM and an ATI Radeon9000 64MB graphics card.Thanks for any help.Philip Brown