Sign in to follow this  
Guest Kingair315

Mesh Files for US

Hi fellow simmers.Can somebody point me to a place to find Mesh files (ready to go)for the US?Whether they freeware or payware.I search in the library, and found several pieces but nothing for the East coast for example.Thanks

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Completely free Usa 38.2 m terrain - is on course - at fsfreeware - high quality guarantee at no cost.currently available:Alaska 38.2 m - completedWest Coast 38.2 m completedCentral 38.2 m - in progressEast Coast - should be available before end of august.here into and maps of how to get it:http://www.fsrapid.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=40you can get also updated at the same address regarding the progress of this project.ray

Thanks for the link and thanks to Raimondo Taburet for providing this 38m mesh for free.Undoubtedly, it's a must have!Emerson

For MESH, I'd go to one place http://www.fsgenesis.netHere you can get mesh for the entire country, available now.You can get all the Carribean, South America, England, Europe, Russia, parts of Asia, South Africa, and more...Justin has been making scenery and mesh for the Fligh Sim since the early 80's and its -always- been high quality.Its payware, but very affordable, for $14.95 he covers large areas of the county, like the Appalachians covers the entire east coast. But, most of all I like his Lifetime membership. Pay once, get everything he has made, and everything else he produces. Retired on a very limited income, membership for me was a -bargain... What I got the first year, was worth more than the cost. For three years since then, no charge. No charge for -updating- it all to FS9. No charge for Landclass, etc...He -listens- to his customers, and adds things you want.