Sign in to follow this  
Guest shagster22

Tweaking BSQ files, or so

Hello all, Im working on mesh for an airport area, and ive got the HGT file. I converted via BSQ to bmp, but when i view the bmp its not a black and green mesh map like the help file of Sbuilder said, rather, about 75% of the map was blue, and the rest scattered black, blue, and yellow. It doesnt really look like the area im working on :(. The map i took is the right area. I tried to tweak the BSQ with the Sbuilder options, but that didnt really help much, only removed some of the yellow. I need the mesh map for High-resolution photo scenery. I first wanted to make VTP scenery, but when i put the textures (DXT3) in the scenery/world/texture folder and the BGL in my addon scenery/project/scenery folder, FS crashed upon loading. The textures have mipmaps, and i have 10 texture for the 10 LOD13 squared is selected, so that matches. Help with either VTP scenery (from Sbuilder) or help with fixing/making mesh would both be appreciated!The funky mesh image is below:http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/133474.jpgciao!

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!