Sign in to follow this  
Guest GabrielR

flight video

hi,visit below URL and click the first two link showing .wmv file name.you can view a nice flight demo video with windows media player.http://www.aerosim.co.jp/aero/a-product/fs.../JAS_RF_03.htmlthis is a newest add-on published in Japan. you may hear some Japanese in the video but take it how pilots in Japan domestic flights correspond with ATC.hope you enjoy it.Yuki

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Did indeed enjoy! Please, what software are you using to make the wmv file?Did you "film" it several times from different views and then edit/splice cuts from the different files to make the finished version? Any way, nice job.Thanks,Bob

Very nice, I've DL a couple of utilities to Record my flights on the Internet, but I didn't like them because the color depth disminishes when y play back and at night, is a mess.if you wanna try them do a search for "video" in this forum and get them. I'm also searching a payware utility to do that, as soon as I found something good I let you guys know.There was another couple of very nice works on this field too, and you can find them in the Library, they are called "I suck at landings" and "I suck at TOs" they were made, I think, Using the same technique as the above. take a look at them.