Sign in to follow this  

I've found a way to force AI ATC to use correct rwy dep

I've found a way to force AI ATC to use correct rwy depending on the wind.In the AFD file, all the runways you want to use as possibly active have to be exactly same length. For some unknown reason, I recomend to set the length to the length of the shortest one. I've already modified AFD data for LKPR airport and it works.If you modify the AFD, AI ATC will choose the correct runway this way:If there is no wind, ATC will choose the first one in the list.( rwy06 on LKPR )If there is soft wind, ATC will choose one of the runways equiped with ILS navaid depending on the wind.( rwy06, rwy31 or rwy24 on LKPR )If there is strong wind, ATC will choose any runway, that is not closed.( rwy06, rwy13, rwy31 or rwy24 on LKPR ).Runway, that have restriction "closed" are never used.Filip DvorakaliasMarky Parky

Thanks Filip,You confirmed my believes having just changed rwy lenghts (ESDB) to be identical - saved me a lot of testing :-)RegardsTommyESMH