Sign in to follow this  
Guest Martin

Using more than one flight plan?

So if I use one persons AI tracks, say for NW, and I try to use anothers for another airline, or one that incorprotates NW wiht another one, it wont work correctly?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Using one person's flight plans for (as in your example) NW, and another's for, say, AA, should not cause any problems (except that airport may become congested and yada yada yada...). If you are using NW plans from several sources obviously there might be a conflict somewhere, like flights getting duplicated. I have seen some odd things that I think relate to this, for example AI planes flying in close formation (looks like one of those promotion shots for the 737NG series or something :-)).I noticed another example tonight (with the World AI), at my home airport, ESGJ: a few flights to EKCH had apparently been duplicated, and the sources must have been different time tables, because one "SAS835" used a Dash 8 (which is what is used in the real world) and one used an MD-83 (SAS used a jet for some flights on the route when the demand was higher). What happened in FS was that they were both parked at ESGJ, asked for clearance at the same time (but were polite and waited for each other), both were "Scandinavian 835", going to EKCH of course. After that there were no other conflicts, since the MD-83 and Dash 8 naturally flew at different speeds and flight levels.MartinIt's a lot like life and that's what's appealing

LOL - did you capture a screenshot of the 'promo' flight? I'd love to see it :-)

I did actually, but apparently I deleted the shot. :-(But here's another one, showing off the Artificial Idiots. :-)MartinIt's a lot like life and that's what's appealing