Sign in to follow this  
Guest Boaz

TTools won't compile?!!! Please help!!!

The text is in Danish but that's not important as it does not have any meaning?!!Usually TTools give it's own error, but what is this?! Before this happened TTools did not recognize AC#11 it said it was not in the aircraft text but it is?!!!Please help!I get this error:

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Well everything is fine now?!!I tried to restart everything but nothing helped...It all started with the message from TTools itself, which stated that "AC#11 is not from the aircraft text file", but it was correctly typed and I of course have over 11 aircrafts so...Then I changed the number of the aircraft to see if that would help...NO!Then I started to simply remove all of the flights from the AC#11 thing and down to where I finished with the editing that got me into all of this mess here...Nope..That did not work at all...Then I deleted and reinstalled TTools nope...Then I removed the Flights.text from the folder and pasted it to another one, then I said ok I'll try and decompile it, see what happens and so on...I decompiled the mother and then compiled it to see if the same fault would occur, the TTool EXE compiled perfectly?!! Then I took the correct flightplan.text and added all the fligths I had removed, then tried to compile it, and crossed my fingers of course;ODAnd you know what?Worked like a charm?!!Well em I know we're creating AI here and everything, but em this is getting kinda scary :oDHope this could help anyone that might have experienced the same strange problem?Any way just remember it'll all work out just fine in the end...I think:ODBoaz...Copenhagen....