Sign in to follow this  

United Airlines - Alaska Airlines Flight Plans

I have recently uploaded AI flight plans for United Airlines and Alaska Airlines to AVSIM and to my website:http://www.buckeyediscus.com/fs2002/These plans are a 7 day schedule for United Airlines and Alaska Airlines. You must have TTools to add this to your traffic.bgl file. (this file was created with real life data downloaded from the Department of Transportation and depicts actual movement of United Airlines and Alaska Airlines by N-number for the week of Feb 1 to Feb 7, 2002).Exceptions are listed on my website (and in the readme.txt file).Thanks-john

Guest jkramer51

Some of the airports that need to have towers added I can't load in AFCAD. If I use add-a-gate they load just fine. Ie PAYA. With the addition of these airports I won't be able to use those flights till I can figure out how to get them to load. I don't have any addon scenery at these places.John

>Some of the airports that need to have towers added I can't >load in AFCAD. If I use add-a-gate they load just fine. Ie >PAYA. With the addition of these airports I won't be able >to use those flights till I can figure out how to get them >to load. I don't have any addon scenery at these places. Then you have a problem. I was able to load PAYA in AFCAD with no problem whatever! Have you tried loading using the tree display?

Guest jkramer51

Today I went back into AFCAD and the airport loaded up. Must be that editing too many without shuting down ms2k2 & afcad things must get wacky. I've got them done now. I did notice that like your NWflights that you had only one aircraft number. I just went down the line & guessed if one flight was a 747, 757 or 320. With southwest it wasn't bad since all they have is 737s. It would be nice if you could seperate the different planes. Then we could just do a search & replace on aircraft for say the 737 then do the next type. I know that some of the flight plans on here do that. They'll say:AC#990 is a 747AC#991 is a 737AC#992 is a 767and so on.ThanksJohn

And if you'll check out my home page (and then click on 'AI Flight Plans' followed by 'Aircraft Needed') you'll see that I say N Number XXXX is a 747.-j