Sign in to follow this  
Guest Lizardo

Mike Stone's Newest Meridian

Guest N247BK

I see a posting of the Malibu Meridian in QANTAS livery today. Is this truly a new build, or a repaint of the one I downloaded the other day?

Since I didn't release it, it has to be a repaint rather than a new build. The question is, which one. I have uploaded two versions of the Meridian. Both are available in the library. The primary difference is the flight model. In my never ending efforts to satisfy the more discrimating simmers, the flight model was reworked. And now my e-mail is about a 3 way split between the ones that say "The second one is right, good job", "The first one was right, why did you change it" and "They're both wrong". What's a fella to do?Mike StoneP.S. the repaint in question should work with either version.

Guest N247BK

Too funny .... well, if I must confess, I use it mostly as an AI aircraft .... because it looks so good sitting on the tarmac or taxiing, and I love the sound of it simply being recognized by ATC.I'm just a lazy pilot right now, and don't want anything more demanding than a J3.

Guest Lizardo

I like it better :). Don't ya just love it when they drag yer plane to Earl Shieb without so much as a "by your leave"?