Sign in to follow this  
Guest H_Kev55

yRoute update

I've been a bit busy lately but I've put in some effort today and added the following to yRoute29/6/2002 Now shows a rudimentary timetable for any airport, you can insert legs as well as being able to add them to the end of the current list, the main list is sorted by ICAO code when viewing airports and also shows the Callsign when displaying aircraft. You can also load other flightplan text files other than the default flightplan.txt, although your only option (at this stage) is to save them back to the same file you read them from. You can now compile flight plans from within the program - just make sure TCompiler.exe is in the current directory.30/6/2002 New 'Mass Update' feature. I'll be adding more to this, but for now you can enter departure and arrival ICAO codes and set a new flight level for all flights matching the two codes. The left hand code updates whenever you change the ICAO in the list above (or select an airport from the main list upper left).I've uploaded this new version to my own site (www.spacejock.com) There's now a yRoute button in the left-hand pane, and once I sort out my login problems I'll update yroute.fsgateway.com too..CheersSimon

Guest frankcubillos

Thanks Simon!!LTNS! :-waveFrank Cubilloswww.FSGateway.comHome of FSVC and ProjectAI

Guest H_Kev55

Atta boy Simon. The compiler access is about the only thing I missed the most on your great program.Kev