Sign in to follow this  

AFCAD - Nodes disappearing after saving

Hi,I'm in the middle of updating one of my own sceneries. I've started nearly from scratch. I've had all the nodes positionned, the links created and named. Everything saved. I then closed AFCAD for the night.Now that I'm back to continue with the parking spots, I realise that all links have disappeared. The nodes are still there but all references to taxiways have disappeared. The only solution I've found so far is to export the airport when I'm done with all changes. When I start again, I have to import the airport again and then, everything is fine.Have you ever experienced that before ? Have you found the reason why and the solution ?Thx, Brgds

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Yep, I experience and nope, I have no idea how to fix it or what I may be doing wrong.

I accidentely found the solution (not necessarily the reason). In order to try and see if FS knew about the links, I created a parking spot and place my cessna there and tested.... All the links appear.I seems that you need to have at least one parking space in order for AFCAD to remember the links and taxiways.In case this may help !....Brgds