Sign in to follow this  

AFCAD files for New Zealand?

Hi,I've been searching for AFCAD files for Auckland, Wellington and Christchurch airports for the default scenery. (Possibly also for addon sceneries!)I haven't had any luck!Someone must surely have made them??JTS

>Hi, >>I've been searching for AFCAD files for Auckland, Wellington >and Christchurch airports for the default scenery. (Possibly >also for addon sceneries!) >>I haven't had any luck! >Someone must surely have made them?? >>JTS Hi,I would suggest you download sceneries from Shayne Butler which are avail right here at Avsim for AKL and WLG. CHC is available (Beta) here: http://homepages.ihug.co.nz/~simpy/Then e-mail me at zk-nbs@xtra.co.nz and I will send you the AFCAD files for those airports.In the next couple of days, at http://www.kiwifly.org there will be a major release of AI FP's for NZ by myself and Ian White.CheersJulianNZCH

Hey Julian!Please keep us abreast of the new FPs for nZ please. julian

>Hey Julian! >>>Please keep us abreast of the new FPs for nZ please. >>>julian Will do Julian, if you like send me an e-mail zk-nbs@xtra.co.nz and I will give you more details.CheersJulian (NZCH)