Sign in to follow this  

Ready For The Plunge,,.AI Aircraft,

Hi All,Ok, now I am ready to take the dive and get more Ai Aircraft flying around the airports. My hope hope is someone can help me get started with some helpful advice...The best program to use etc.ThanksRobert

I've just made a new thread on the same subject. I'm with you, trying to increase the amount of AI at larger airports but haven't a clue where to start.Anybody?:)

1. TrafficTools. The most popular of all. You can make flight plans for existing AI aircraft and for your add-on aircraft. Making flight plans are quite tedious, but they widely available over the web. Includes a really detailed readme which tells you how to add aircraft, airports, flightplans, and explains to you how AI works. Also includes a FAQ.2. AI Shuffler. This nifty program takes aircraft from your FS2002/aircraft folder and makes flight plans for them by region. For example, if you have an Emirates plane, the plane will be based in Dubai. Payware version of this program will allow you to increase/descrease the making of flight plans for small/large/huge jets and props, and grouping of registration numbers based on region (For example, if you have an EK plane flying around AI Shuffler will change its reg as A6-*** and if you use the freeware version it will be the Microsoft style of N*****).Both are available in major FlightSim sites, including AVSIM.http://www.someplacesomewhere.com/uploaded/9vsve/sig.jpg

If you mail me I can give you the Easy way to get Big Traffic in the eaisest way :)For example using Ai shuffler you can turn 4000 cessna flight plan into Regional airlines

Hi Alpha,Sounds great, but I need you address to contact you, if you want mail me. andersson.pomerleau@swipnet.se looking forward to giving it a try.This Hobby Just Keeps Getting Better... :-yellow1Kind RegardsRobert

Vl3MQY.png

HIYA,Yeah I mail you just now I think I have what you need it just is going to take a few times to send you all you need :)Seeya soon Anniette xxxxxxxxxxxx