Sign in to follow this  
Guest CGTHX

OpenSky CRJ as AI?

Guest 727Fan

I've been using FS Painter's nice CRJ as AI. But since the arrival of the OpenSky CRJ, the repaints for the FS Painter model have stopped. So, although a beautiful model, the OpenSky CRJ's behavior as AI is suspect. I remember the knashing of teeth as we all sought to remedy the OpenSky B767s as AI. They would crash on final.I'm not too concerned about frame rate.So before I have a go at it, anybody have any wisdom to share?I also am in need of directions to find more S American,Middle Eastern, and Asian regional jetsturbo props. Any one know of a web site?ThanksRick

Guest 727Fan

JohnThanks for the nice link over to Barry's site. That's what I'm lookin' for.You know I should go over to FS Painter's site again and recheck for anything new, too.ThanksRick

Guest CGTHX

The other thing you could probably do if you still wanted to use Posky's model without it crashing and everything, is take the .air file and aircraft.cfg file from the FSPainter plane and use it with the Posky bird. This would give the Opensky CRJ the same flight characteristics as the FSPainter one.