Sign in to follow this  
Guest Stamatis

Framerate friendly A310 model for AI Traffic?

Can anyone suggest a framerate friendly A310 model with a lot of repaints, for AI aircraft usage?I have tried the ProjectAI A310 but there is something in their model that bothers me. Maybe it is out of proportion, (too big?) or it is something else that I cannot pinpoint.Any suggestions wil be appreciated.Stamatis

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Thank you, I had this site bookmarked.Although there is a category A300/A310/A330/A340, I could only find A320's for download... Am I missing the obvious?Stamatis

I thought you wanted A310's. I don't know about A320's. Look around here at avsim. Do a search for FS Painter or FSP under the FS2002 area. It may turn up something there.

Stamatis,search for a file called "abwb.zip" here on AVSIM.For repaints take a look into the PAI unofficial downloads / FSPainter repaints section.Regards,Claudius

"I thought you wanted A310's."Yes, this is what I wrote, and I couldn't find any A310 to download at the FSPainter website. Thanks anyway.Stamatis

Harald Nehring and Frank Weiss designed a nice A-310 that performs well as AI. I haven't done a search specifically for their model on AVSIM, but I did download some of the repaints that were in the library when they were first added.I've noticed that the library search function seems to get the best results if you know the airline. A search for the specific model doesn't yield the same results.I believe the specific model was Airbus A310-203.Good LuckRick

Thank you all for your suggestions.I re-downloaded the PAI model, and to my surprise it is an updated model, better than the one I had, so I agree with Seba, the PAI model will do just fine now :-)Stamatis