Sign in to follow this  

Parking?

When I load FS2K2 to my default field I have several AC positioned around the tarmac and away from the terminal. My AFCAD for that field only has parking at the terminal. Below is a pic of the AFCAD and the red x marks where AC are sitting(approximately). Why? Thanks.GLB@KRIC

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

This isn't the default AFCAD for KRIC, so you've been doing at least some experimentation. I'm guessing that once upon a time you installed a 2-overlay version of KRIC. You updated the original KRIC, but that second overlay (2RIC maybe?) is still in the system and aircraft still park there.With the newer versions of AFCAD (I've got 1.3.1) there is an option under File for Catalog/Delete/Restore. If you check the box for only New or Modified Airports, you can quickly see all the non-default AFCAD files you've put in. The unwanted overlay can then be removed with AFCAD. If you end up doing this, you will probably want to move any 2RIC traffic back to KRIC as well.

Come to think of it I did install an overlay some time ago. I am using AFCAD 1.2.2 so I will "upgrade" and try to remove. Thanks for your help.GLB@KRIC