Sign in to follow this  

A Liverpool Oddity

Guest Bud

I have a fair number of flight plans, mainly internal UK flights, installed. All work fine except at Liverpool [EGGP]. I tried to install the Easyjet flight plans. The compliation etc. worked as it should but the flights just do not show up. The Afcad file provides the correct parking gates, AITM has a timetable of about 150 flights scheduled but they don't appear. I used AITM to analyse the plans and no errors were found - all seems to be as it should.The odd thing is that at Luton Airport, Easyjet's second UK hub of operation, all is fine.I am at a loss - anyone got any ideas?Bud

This is so a shot in the dark, but here goes. I had a similar problem with Frontier when I was working on Denver Intl. I had some flights showing up, but no where near the number called for in AITM. It turned out that with a few of the 737's they use, I had updated the .air files to PAIv4 files, but hadn't updated the aircraft.cfg to look for them. They were still looking for the v2 files. changed all the 2's to 4's and all was well. Just a bonehead mistake on my part.