Sign in to follow this  
Guest georgi55

GF3 TI200 $80 at Frys.

Yes - $ 80. $120 and $40 rebate, only today - 05/17/02www.frys.com. (I dont know if you can get it same price online)Im off to frys now - will update the brand whne i come back.I know this is FS2002 forum but I do know that many people are looking for video card too so i posted here.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I learned about two months ago about the deals to be had on the Gef 2 & 3... Certainly isn't an O/T post you made--my GeF 2/Ti transformed my simming experience, and has made FS2002 all the better. I would only caution that the last time I tried Frys, they had a tag saying that the product "could" be refurbished. Found the same card for the same price at CompUSA... On the flip side, my Antec Case, IWill MB, and WD HD were all purchased at Frys... My wife certainly quivers when she hears I'm headed in that direction.... :)John, KPHX

Ah! the Fry's Manufacturer Rebate.I'll meet you there! Friday at the Burbank Fry's next to KBUR19.30 PDT

>Ah! the Fry's Manufacturer Rebate. >I'll meet you there! Friday at the Burbank Fry's next to >KBUR >19.30 PDT I just came back from Manhattan Beach one. I didnt buy it.I got GF3 (which is sligtly faster than TI200) for $109 5 days ago (Best Buy),and was gonna return it and get the $80 one,but it was MSI and it didnt have DVI output, and no fan either so I decided to stick with PNY Vetro GF3.