Sign in to follow this  
Guest mcleadbeater

Decompile Problem- Airports.txt file

HiI am having some trouble with with the airports.txt file.Decompling works fine, but upon trying to recomplie, I am getting an error message with says that the coordinates for some airports are out of range- it seems that some have a "minutes" coordine of 60.00; instead of 59.99 or 00.00.Is anyone else getting this problem? I am getting round it by doing a find and replace in the Airports.txt file from 60.00 to 59.99, but I this is a bit tiresome. I think this has only come up since I started using the latest version of TTools.Any ideas anyone?CheersMike

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

This sounds familiar. I think I've seen this before also.Try changing "13 60.000" to "14 00.01" instead of "13 59.99" so the round-off will not take you out of range. These numbers aren't terribly critical anyway. If this works, you should only have to do it once, and from then on the de-compile should work OK.Normally, I don't decompile. The latest TTools updates the arrival times in the Flightplans.txt file as part of compile, so you don't need to de-compile each time to get the files back out. Aircraft.txt and Airports.txt don't normally change.

Cheers!I have DL'd the latest version of TTools and the prob has gone!Thanks againMike