Sign in to follow this  
Guest Terry_Ash

AFCAD2004 need a registered FSUIPC?

Guest Hanse_1

Hi!I wonder if I need to register (buy) FSUIPC to make the newFS9 AFCAD work.I installed it this morning and tried to lock it to the sim,but when I slew round AFCAD doesn't follow/lock.Does that mean I need to register FSUIPC first, or what am Idoing wrong?I mailed to Lee Swordy, but I take it he is very busy answering everybody's questions right now.Does anyone know?Grateful for help.Thanks!Hans HermanssonSWEDEN

Guest Terry_Ash

Hans,If you downloaded AFCAD2 very early this morning there was a problem with the executable file. It was named AFCAD2.exe which didn't hook into FSUIPC.If that was the case rename your AFCAD2.exe file to AFCAD.exe and everything should be OK.Best RegardsTerry

Guest Hanse_1

Hello Terry!and a million thanks for your help.I just did what you said (rewrote it to AFCAD.exe) and now it works just fine!Really, a million thanks for your help!Live well and fly high!All the best,Hans HermanssonSWEDEN

Guest Terry_Ash

Hans,Always a pleasure to help.Enjoy that great piece of freeware.Best RegardsTerry