Sign in to follow this  
Guest GabrielR

Is there anyone here who can repaint the Default 747-40

Guest saudi_777

Hi Fellas,I'm looking for anyone who can make a good, clean repaint for the default 747-400 & 777-300 of FS2002. The repaints I'm requesting for both the planes is the Saudi Arabian Airlines livery. You can get excellent reference photos of real SV 744 & 777 from www.Airliners.net .If there's anyone willing (I hope) please, please drop me a line here: svgull@hotmail.comBecause I can point out some important tips to remember when painting the Saudi (SV) livery.(& Scott Brazell, please don't remove this post because this is the MSFS forum and I'm posting about FS2002).Thanks,Asim Daffa :-kewlVP, Fleet - Senior First Officerwww.sv-virtual.com

Guest GabrielR

I'm gonna give a try with the 734........

Guest saudi_777

Hi Gabriel,If you can make some nice, clean repaints of the default FS2002 Boeing jets, that would be very generous of you :D Also: before you release any of these paints, let me see them so that I can point out anything that can be added or fixed.Thanks :-waveAsim Daffa :-kewlVP, Fleet - Senior First Officerwww.sv-virtual.com

Guest GabrielR

First repaint of the 773. there are some technical issues regarding the positioning of the labels. Microsoft only permit to place them in certain positions, I hope you like it, along with the full file that I jus e-mailed here's a screen shot of how it looks in the virtual world......