Sign in to follow this  
Guest funkymaggot

New User Please Help

Guest funkymaggot

I started using TTools earlier today. I have read in the forum about a problem that I have been having: That being, if you have an aircraft set for a once a day flight (24hrs), it does the flight and then just sits there all day until taking up the slot until the next day when it takes off. I have an aircraft that I want to do 2 flights in one day - one starting at 0830 and another at 1900. I programmed this in twice, thus creating 2 aircraft sitting there until the flight time - basically wasting a gate.Is it possible to program the one aircraft to do the 2 flights as seperate legs. So that it starts at Heathrow at 0830 goes to Newcastle, leaves Newcastle 1230 and returns to Heathrow. Leaves Heathrow at 1900 for Newcastle, then leaves Newcastle at 2300 and returns to Heathrow. Using only 1 gate.I have put this into the flightplan but it doesn't seem to work - should it? Is it possible to do this?I look forward to hearing from someone on this,Funky.PS Thanks in advance.

Guest funkymaggot

Have sorted it out, my fault all along!!!Thanks to anyone who was going to reply.Funky.