Sign in to follow this  
Guest cfh2k3

No AMF AI Aircraft

First of all,I have 6 different Ameriflight aircraft types with a total count of 32 total.The flights are all out of KPDX or have KPDX as one of the legs.I used AFCAD to modify all the airports where these flights go to so that AMF has parking for these AC.When I started this endeavor I tried out only three flights and they appeared to work fine.At KPDX they were just about all parked,some coming or going.Now that I've completed all of the airports,and flight plans....there's not one Ameriflight AI in sight! Day or night!What a let-down!I tried removing most of the recent flights from the TTls folder to see if the original ones still worked...no joy:(TTls loaded everything with no problem.My traffic setting in FS9 is 100%.In the Fltplns the AMF's are at 50%.So...Anyone got any ideas?The default AI are still working.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Found the problem!!!!!!!!!!!!:)I don't know yet how it happened but,when I was at KPDX slewing around I found an AMF plane at another default cargo location!So I used AFCAD to look at my AMF ramp and found out why the AMF planes were not there!Somehow the parking places sizes got shrunk way down.Like from 7.0 m radius to 4.2 m!I went through all the airports I'd modified and made sure they were okay.There was a couple others that also needed tweaking. Then I saved that config,fired-up FS9 and there they are! Parked at these various airports!I looked at a CD I'd saved my AFCAD bgl's to and see that there's some of this problem there.Still don't know how the radius got changed, just glad that all is well now:)