Sign in to follow this  
Guest Tachyon

GA-Traffic now causes FS9 to CDT

ve been running basically the same GA-Traffic bgl for some time now with out modification. Had done some test flying one night... the next day I tried to go into a flight and CDT'd at the point where It'd tried to load the traffic. Easy to trouble shoot as I had only 3 traffic BGL's (MS, specific single airport & GA-Traffic) Moved the GA-Traffic out of directory and poof it ran. I've regenerated the traffic bgl, I've re-generated all the support db's that GA-Traffic uses to vreate the traffic file. I've even fully re-installed the GA-Traffic program all to no avail. I still CDT. The "only thing I can think of that may have changed around the same time (not user of the exact timing) was I'd been using FSManager to "hanger" some aircraft removing them from FS's view. But this shouldn't be an issue as GA-Traffic will re-read the available aircraft before generating the traffic file. So ... any clues? Any directions in which to be pointed?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

If you have installed and try to use a payware or freeware aircraft that is not GMAX, that can cause problems in GA-Traffic. Ive used only GMAX aircraft for GA-Traffic, and have no problems.

well it's a moot point now. I was forced to format and reinstall the OS because of another issue. After that and re-installing FS9 all worked again ... interestingly enought with the exact same FS9 loadout. Oh well