Sign in to follow this  
Guest MikeS

Where Are Flight Plans and Aircraft Lists in FS9?

I know TTools creates shortcuts to the flight plan list and the aircraft list. I want to find the location of these files in the FS9 folder.In the event I had to uninstall-reinstall the game, I want to know where they are. This way, I can copy the modified files out of the game, then copy them back into a reinstalled game.Thanks for any advice.Rick (KMKE)

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

>I know TTools creates shortcuts to the flight plan list and>the aircraft list. I want to find the location of these files>in the FS9 folder.>In the event I had to uninstall-reinstall the game, I want to>know where they are. This way, I can copy the modified files>out of the game, then copy them back into a reinstalled game.>Thanks for any advice.>Rick (KMKE)Not sure I totally understand the question but the default location for the default traffic file is ...fs9sceneryworldscenerytraffic030528.bgl. That said, you can compile a Traffic_xxxx.bgl from any folder and place it in any folder from the file menu in TT. Give the help files a good going over. They're not your avg help files...they're very informative. Hope this helped...Mikehttp://www.flightontario.com/images/sig_mstanton.gif