Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ruahrc

PAITexture Manager xml Basedata- how do you write these?

Guest Ruahrc

I am replacing my old FSP777v2 models and paints with shiny new 777v3 ones. I have them all downloaded and ready to go- but ran into a snag:Normally I use PAITextureManager to install these downloaded repaints as it is much faster and less tedious to do it that way. Also makes all of my AI folders consistent as well.I know how to edit a few parts of the .xml files in the BaseData folder (where PAItextureManager gets info on what type of aircraft the to-be-installed repaint is) such as the title or the UI manufacturer, so that all enw AI aircraft automatically conformed to my adopted naming standard w/o me having to manually edit them.But I can't quite figure out how to update it (or re-write the whole thing) to support a new model. I didn't see any FSP777v3 xmls at the PAITM website's datacentre.Does anyone know how to write these or at least tell me what some of the entries mean so I can figure out how to "upgrade" an older 777v2 xml to a 777v3 one?Entries I can't figure out are:-BaseModel-Keywords-Basespeed-UniqueTexturesAny help woudl be greatly appreciated! I also need to do this when I swap my FSP MD-80/90s for the newer AIA MD80/90s.Ruahrc