Sign in to follow this  
Guest toolymon

Combining flight plans

As I understand it, TTools compiles weekly flight plans as separate flightplans for each day. My question is , as long as the same aircraft is used for each flight,why couldn't you combine all the specific days into one flightplan, saving scenery files and parking spaces. I would think as long as you have the same A/C #/N or flight # /X%/Week/IFR or VFR info at the beginning, you could combine as many as 7 flight plans. Since I am no expert at this I thought I would get an opinion from someone who knows more on this subject than I do. What say you all?:-hmmm

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I'm not entirely sure I understand your question, but if I do, yes you can. You'd combine them (the same a/c #) by using "legs" You can have up to 200 legs per a FP. So a/c#1 will make 200 stops at 200 different a/p's before ending his flight at the a/p he started from.Hope this helps,Mikewww.aimadeeasy.comwww.flightontario.comI'm confused. Wait...maybe I'm not!

Thanks Mike, I wasn't sure if it was possible, but when I tried combining several legs it worked. Actually I was trying to increase utilization of a/c that fly one schedule 3 days a week to a specific group of destinations & another group the other 3 days with a third group 1 day. Rather than have 3 a/c taking up space at the originating a/p; by combining the 3 schedules I now have 1 that comes & goes. It saves on parking spaces and less scenery files to load :-jumpy