Sign in to follow this  
Dcogden

Old Timetables

Some of you might be interested in these. If you would like to get some information from these let me know and I will do what I can to get the information to you. Some are quick reference tables for just Houston and I will denote that on the list. Air Florida Jan 80 Feb 81Allegheny Oct 78 Feb 79American Jan 81 Houston onlyBraniff Oct 78British Cal Oct 80Continental Sep 80Delta Oct 78 Houston only Dec 80 Houston only Eastern Sep 78 Jan 80 Jan 81 Houston only Frontier May 80 Sep 80 Dec 80 Houston onlyHughes Air Jan 80 Houston onlyMetro Air Aug 78National Nov 78 Houston onlyNorth Central Dec 78 NW Orient Oct 78 June 80 Jan 81Ozark Jan 79 Feb 80 Aug 80 Dec 80Pan Am Dec 80 Houston OnlyRepublic Mar 80 July80 Sep 80 Oct 81Southwest Apr 80Tejas Sep 80Texas Int Feb 80 Jun 80 Oct 80TWA Oct 78 Sep 80 Feb 81United Oct 78 Sep 80 Jan 81 Houston only US Air Jan 80 Feb 81 Houston onlyWestern Oct 78 Jan 80 July 80I got these from my dad, they have been in a drawer for years and I thought that the best thing would be to share them here. I hope some of you can use this information to create some classic flight plans.David