Sign in to follow this  

Pedals with MSFF2 Stick

Hi all,Anyone using pedals with the MSFF2 Joystick? If so, what type and any problems. Appreciate any feedback.ThanksJohn

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi John,I am using CH Pro Pedals with a FF2 as well as a CH Yoke (all USB). No problems except when both the yoke and joystick are connected at the same time. Sometimes the joystick likes to be the boss when it shouldn't!Andy (YSCB)

Hi John!I use the CH Products USB Flight Sim Yoke and Rudder Pedals right along with my MS Force Feedback (gameport version) joystick.I have had NO conflict problems myself. The controllers work well together for me.I also like to use the twisting joystick feature when taxiing jets in FS2K2 since this is a more realistic representation of using a nose wheel tiller when taxiing a jet aircraft. At around 60 knotts on the takeoff, I use the rudder pedals for directional control, and when landing, after reaching 60 knots, I use the Twisting joystick to maintain directional control. This is how it is done in most larger aircraft, such as jets & many commuter airline aircraft.I also use the joystick with the rudder pedals when flying the helecopter.Hope this helps!Scott :-)ATP/CFII in the real aviation world

Thanks a lot Scott and Andy,Your feedback makes me feel better about ordering a set of CH usb pro pedals.Thanks againJohn