Sign in to follow this  

i get this error with almost all addons

I have followed the directions and got the other files needed and they are installed right .this started to happened after adding some nyc scenery from scotts terramodels. Any have this happen before ? I do have the airport models ALL installed .Iam guessing that it's for the Bell heli which i did deleted because i never use it and it was taking up 50 + mb of space Richard Dillon KATLSr First Officer www.jetstarairlines.com"Bill Grabowski's"ERJ-145 panel Beta TeamMD-11 panel Beta Team____________________________"Lets Roll" 9/11 Specs AMD 1600 XP 512MB DDR GF3 ti 200 64MB SBliveCh Products Yoke and Pedals(usb)Windows 2000 SP2

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Yes, you're right about the helicopter pod being the problem. The scenery is referencing that static model that is a part of the bell407.pod. You could just add the static models to your models and art folder as an alternative to reinstalling. Drop me a note and I'll email you the models and art for the Bell static models.-----------------------Scott CannizzaroPPSEL-KTEBAMD xp2000+ - GF4 Ti4400G4/400 - Radeon32

richard@computersandsolutions.netRichard Dillon KATLSr First Officer www.jetstarairlines.com"Bill Grabowski's"ERJ-145 panel Beta TeamMD-11 panel Beta Team____________________________"Lets Roll" 9/11 Specs AMD 1600 XP 512MB DDR GF3 ti 200 64MB SBliveCh Products Yoke and Pedals(usb)Windows 2000 SP2