Sign in to follow this  

Display Corrupted after Patch .230 applied!!!

Hi!! After I install Fly2 and apply the first patch from 115 to 210 everything is fine but as soon as I update to the latest patch, my video card goes crazy. The graphics are all messed up and there's a lot of flickering on the screen. Anybody has the same issues? I have an ATI Radeon 7200.Thanks,Teo

Before doing anything drastic, make sure that you have the latest drivers for your video card and that you have the latest update to your DirectX drivers from Microsoft. If you are completely up-to-date and the video is still going berserk, then...The 230 update replaces your TRI video drivers. If you followed the directions, you will have backed up the old drivers defore running the update. All you have to do is copy the old drivers over the newer updated versions. This will make everything better. Trust me. :-)The files in question are called: tridx7.dll tridx8.dll tridx8tl.dllIf you didn't backup as directed, you may be...errr....ummm...how to put this delicately...:-beerchugCheers, Tony