Sign in to follow this  

problems with terrascene

I just spent ALOT of time doing 6 tiles of atlanta.Only one works.I have done this before and it worked fine it was one MASSIVE 500MB pod.This time I did 6 seprate pods and only the area of Katl works.Anyway to get this working so I do not have to spend another 8 hours doing this ? Richard Dillon KATLSr First Officer www.jetstarairlines.com"Bill Grabowski's"ERJ-145 panel Beta TeamMD-11 panel Beta Team____________________________"Lets Roll" 9/11 Specs AMD 1600 XP 512MB DDR GF3 ti 200 64MB SBliveCh Products Yoke and Pedals(usb)Windows 2000 SP2

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Depending on what files are left on your HD, you can do the following:1 - If you have the individual files from your work in your FlyDATADXXXYYY directory, then kick off the render process with the following settings: a> Use existing on the left window for day, night, elev and water b> Use existing for the setting on the right-side window. c> Use "one POD per GlobeTile" d> In the Slicer "advanced options" also use "Keep Existing" (not sure exactly which setting it is, but you'll figure it out).2 - If you have the RAS, TGA and SCF files in the ..TSOutput directory but already deleted the DXXXYYY files, then just re-run TS RENDER with keep existing (see a, b and c above) and it'll re-pod using smaller pods, but without re-creating the RAS, TGA and SCF files. Probably will still take several hours.3 - If you have none of the above, re-render and go to sleep.By the way, do you have the TM KATL airport installed? Be aware that this TM scenery also has ground scenery. Make sure you don't have that scenery in your Fly2sceneryAtlanta folder. There may be a conflict and you don't realize it. Hope this all helps.-DK----Fly! II v230Dell 8200 P4/1.8G, 512MB RAM, Nvidia GF4 Ti4600 v28.83, WinXP Home Edition.CH Pro Pedals and Yoke USB.

I guess i will have restart.No big deal though .thanks for the help .I thought I would have to redo it but I just wanted to make sure first :) Richard Dillon KATLSr First Officer www.jetstarairlines.com"Bill Grabowski's"ERJ-145 panel Beta TeamMD-11 panel Beta Team____________________________"Lets Roll" 9/11 Specs AMD 1600 XP 512MB DDR GF3 ti 200 64MB SBliveCh Products Yoke and Pedals(usb)Windows 2000 SP2