Sign in to follow this  
Guest DannyV

VolEdit 1.13 update

Guest DannyV

Thanks Didier,Outstanding utility! - I have used it extensively lately with the updating of the Australian databases...Having used it so much lately, I thought I would request some features for you to think about for the future.1. Were there are multiple values possible for an entry, a drop down box containing the possible values would be nice :-) I know this is specific to the various templates, but would make database editing even more user friendly for those that modify the database infrequently etc.2. Along the same lines above, where multiple values can be OR'd together, like base aircraft types in the airport template for example, a dialog box with possible selections selectable via check boxes again would make editing far more user friendly.Again, thanks for your outstanding work. The above suggestions are food for thought only - I for one love using the VolEdit utility :DCheers,Danny VickersAustralian Fly! Group

Where can I find it?I tried ROTW but only see version 1.1 du 16/01/2002

I think than you can find it today on Avsim for the english version. I uploaded it at the same time I wrote the thread.Danny, I thought about these features when I wrote VolEdit, but it's a great job to wrote it (long but not dificult) so when I'll be very spirited, may be :-lol Didierhttp://www.simvol.org/fly/Logos/logodidier.jpg

Guest DannyV

Didier,Thanks ;-) Awesome work!!!!!! I know what you mean about the motivation factor. Cheers,Danny

Just searched the library again for the latest VolEditNew version 1.13 of VolEdit can

Guest DannyV

It appears it didn't make it to the upload library ???Cheers,Danny VickersAustralian Fly! Group