Sign in to follow this  

Help, Help...

I keep getting the following error "Invalid patch file c:program filesTerminal RealityFly! IIFlyIIVer152to210.exe" when trying to apply patch 152to210. I have tried this process several time including reinstalling flyII. Im I the only person with this problem, or is there something Im doing wrong?.Thanks for any advice u may haveCarlos

First, are you running the US release version of FLYII?If so, have you tried to RE-download the patch. Perhaps you ended up with a corrupted download.

Thanks for your replay, and yes I am using the US version, and have donwloaded the file twice with the same results. The readme.txt states the other people have reported errors and that it is related to hardware/memory problems, the odd thing is that if I apply the 230 update, it installs without a glitch, hmmmm, I can't figure out the diference.What a drag, now that I have just purchased PMDG 757, I cant use it:(Thanks anyway, I guess I will have to go back to FS2002 :(Carlos

Carlos,Where are you from? If you live in Brazil, we can talk about this problem by email and try to find a way to fix that.Cheers,Keyton

Kayton, Im from Mexico, but very fluent in the English language (dont let my spelling fool you), so dont let this stop u from giving me a hand. Thanks for your interest in my problem, I hope we can work together on this issue. RegardsCarlosmy email: cfranklin@mcirb.net