Sign in to follow this  

Flight with the Citabria

Some shots of the RealAir Simulations Citabria, which a just bought thanks to an excellent review in Computer Pilot magazine...Shots are here: http://ftp.avsim.com/dcforum/DCForumID47/6219.htmlAnd AndyD was that your review in Computer Pilot? If it was nice review because you convinced me to go buy the planes and they fly great!Jason

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

JasonGreat shots and im glad you are enjoying the Citabria/Decathlon.Even though I was involved with them I have to admit they are "GOOD".and "GOOD" is too tame a word :-)All credit to Sean Maloney and Rob Young.On a brighter note Look out for the Seneca Five from RealAir Simulations and TJ of ROTW :-) That will be some aircraft tooPeter

Hi Jason.Fantastic looking screenshots !, the CitabriaDecathlon must be the best value for money I can think of - great fun to fly.I do not have a copy of CPM and I`m glad to hear the RealAir package got an excellent review - it is *very* well deserved. I`m not sure who wrote the review, but it was`nt me.Thanks for the pics !.Kind RegardsAndy

The reviewer was Andrew D. Jones so I though it could have been you hence AndyD... And Peter I'll be looking out for the Seneca Five when it comes out and I'll be sure to get it! :)Jason