Sign in to follow this  

ROTW warrior.

Hello everybody,Quick question regarding the PA-161 released by ROTW.I am doing the IFR rating on a similar plane in real life, and find the combination of FLYII/ROTW most useful.Using FLYII, and in comparison with other aircrafts, the RTOW warrior seems extremely sensitive to control inputs (pitch, bank and flaps deployment, for example). I have set all 3 exponential sliders to 100%. Any special settings/tweaks required for this plane ?If this has already been extensively discussed in the past, I apologize. Thank you for any inputs.Here are my computer/soft/settings specs:AMD-TBIRD 900Mhz512Mb RAMGeForce 2-32MBCh-Products yoke and pedals.FlyII new install, patched to 230.(in fly.ini: IgnoreSlopeWind=1,SearchPodfilefirst=0)Regards,Tache d'encre, KPAO.

TacheI was hoping someone from ROTW had the correct answer. The controls are oversensitive on my machine also. Since no one else seemed to have issues with it I assumed it was my particular setup. I "fixed" mine by changing the PA28_F2.MIX file in the pa28F220_v5.epd. I changed the positive and negative mixer controls for the Ailerons and Eleveator from 1.0 to 0.5. This seems to have damped the controls.I do NOT know how to adjust aircraft settings in FLY so this may be a horrible thing to do. I love to fly the warrior so I have to do something to make it work on my machine. Harry

Thanks Harry, I'll give it a try.Tache d'encre,KPAO.