Sign in to follow this  

Endangered species

Just had to post some screenshots of Giorgio`s amazing aircraft, I put them in the screenshot forum so click the link before they get shoved by the "MSFS only" screenshot saturation appreciation club.They really are some of the most realistic models I have ever seen.http://ftp.avsim.com/cgi-bin/dcforum/dcboa...rum=DCForumID47Kind RegardsAndy

Andy...you're opening the eyes of AVSIM visitors with two incredible things: Georgios beautiful aircraft, and your amazing scenery! I have been trying to get some spare time for a while now to follow the tutorial on your water mask approach to attempt some of my own. Thanks for your screens!Whats behind the title of this post?http://home.earthlink.net/~finsdad/FlyII/p...s/avsim_sig.jpgDan

Dan,Thankyou for the very nice words, I am equally looking forward to your fantastic Lancair (the panel looks beautiful).BTW, since the 2nd patch ?, you can obtain opacity rendered water through Terrascene without having to go through my old process, this is also applicable to custom aerial photography.And the title of my post, well I think Ken summed it up a few months ago. Seems every time a Fly! screenshot is posted in the screenshot forum, it gets burried for some strange reason. You may have noticed I don`t include the text "Fly!2" anywhere in my screenshot posts, it worked for a while but people have cotton`d on.Some people don`t want to believe in anything else but MSFS.Kind RegardsAndyAnd I`m still smiling at the thought of those beautiful aircraft in my hanger :) .

Andy,thank you for your enthusiasm, you are very very kind But in you beautiful pics I can see a new and right way to see the sceneries in FlyII my frend!!I am sure we can do very beautiful aircrafts and fantastic landscapes (like your).You show as, from you photoes, this is possible.We have the knowledge to do nice works in a complete sim with powerful tools.Many compliments for your lovely scenery (I hope to have it very soon really)A little question: can you send me the configuration colors of your sky? if you can email me : sportdesign@libero.itThank youA dear regard from ItalyGiorgio Gnesda

Dan,I believe this is the case, but I have to say I only use the Fly!2 editor to import my own custom image files.I attach a small copy of my water opacity map, you will notice the water is not 100% black (for the default water), I get almost 5050 watersea base with these settings.Kind RegardsAndyP.S. I`m only an e-mail away if I can help andydale@xtra.co.nz

Giorgio,Thankyou again!, I have sent some info to your e-mail acc.Kind RegardsAndy