Sign in to follow this  
Guest SoarPics

It's Moandays like this that make Tuesdays so special..

So I spend the day chasing my tail for a couple of customers who, I think maybe, just wanted me to chase my tail. And the tail chasing was the high point of the day!A miserable day brightened only by hopes that the Deb would be in the library ready for download when I snuck home for dinner. Sure enough, there was something to be salvaged from the day. :-yellow1 The download went quick thanks to DSL, and then I just wanted to fly. Usually, I'll take the time to study the manual before simming a bird the first time, but not tonight. I just wanted to fly.So I jump into the sim, a default flight with the 182RG, anxious to change over to the Deb. Much to my dismay, NO FLIGHT CONTROLLER!!!!Seems my Saitek X36 has decided to turn it's legs up to the ceiling.:-mad A fitting end to the day.I tried the simple troubleshooting first, and then tore it down to have a look for anything obvious in the innards. No joy.:-fume :-fume :-fumeSo it's back to work for a couple more hours, and then I can look forward to tomorrow (it's got to be better than this Monday!!!). And figuring out which flight controller to buy.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!