Sign in to follow this  

FLY!II upgrading to 230

Gentlemen:I copied my disk over the existing one on my hard drive. Thiswas so I would not lose any add-ons I made.This took me back to version 152.I went to FLY!II patches and found a number of them.However when I try to load them they do not install.Has anyone got the answers I need. Please help.GoodyGoody@cableone.net

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Goody,Do you get an error during the install? If so, uninstall the whole thing. Then install again. Do not, I repeat DO NOT run the sim before you have applied all the patches!!! I do not know why, but as long as you do not run the sim before all patches are applied, it should work just fine.I am afraid this means you will have to redo everything, but one hint...Copy the contents in the following folders and subfolders:AircraftDataModulesScenerySoundTaxiwaysWorld (finally came up with it! :))There is some other folder that you might need to backup also, I'm checking that right now. :)Edit: yaya, I checked it already.When you have patched everything, you can put these things back into place.Dave