Sign in to follow this  

Prop TAS is Nan CDT No Fly!ing for me? Help

Please help me my friends.Had Fly ii working just fine for ages and then this.1 I turn Fly on2 No sound, find that mute is selected.3 Turn off mute, sign comes up at bottom of screen "Prop TAS is Nan"This is in a little silver boxThen flashing of airport and CDTI have to close the computer down its a complete crash.Can you help me, I dont want to bring out the MS 2002 Box. :-( Thanking you in advanceSteve (GROUNDED) Brown :-rotor

Guest tonyc

Your best bet is to start new, with just the FLY2 aircrafts. The program is looking for somefile that isn't there, so it crashes. Reinstall FLY2 and you should be ok.tony

:-lol Im all happy again now. :-kewl This, for me is a lesson in keeping track of all the 3rd party stuff I have been adding to Fly II.In a rush of greed, :-halo (mmmm) I downloaded tonns of stuff and buzzed away filling up with alsorts of goodies, you know the score, "big mammas" "Sky fire" "yakster" "All aircraft" "Aliens" no not aliens !!!Anyway I thought I would take out Yakster for a bit if peace and tranquility while gliding around Aosta, Italy.Something else that I had also loaded was looking for the yakster files, but I cant remember what it was.Anyway I re installed Yakster and all is fine.Many thanks Steve Brown

Guest tonyc

Nice place Aosta. I vacation in this part of Italy during ski season.tony

My list of Airports includes Aosta. I started to do this but I have spent some time experimenting with TM 2.2I was nearly done with Hawarden Airport(EGNR) when I had the above problem, now its come back again, what is horrible is one of the disks of my Fly II has gone missing, and my 2 year old baby girl is saying nothing (I wonder why?)So until I get a new copy of Fly II Im stuck, and none in the shops were I live, now Im off to get very drunk... and CRYSteve

All is well my problem is solved.I Fly once more.Steve Brown