Sign in to follow this  

Iwami airport finished and uploaded . . .

Iwami is the scond airport in my Japanese airports series I'm working on. It's been uploaded at AVSIM and should be available for download soon.Iwami is a samll local airport with no taxiway and only one jetway. It's located in southern Shimane prefecture and faces the Sea of Japan. If you have my Hiroshima airport, you can now enjoy a short flight between RJOA and RJOW and take in the scenery from above.Enjoy!P.S. Will be away for a week. Going to Kobe to visit my in-laws.

Hi Danny,I'm looking forward to the flight and the scenery. I've been travelling to Japan every 2nd year for the past eight years and last time took a side trip to Okinawa to visit a work colleague. The real scenery from above is very impressive. Any chance of you doing the Okinawa airfield? I've flown the sim from Haneda to Okinawa but there's no airport structures which is always fun to have for the added realism. Thanks for populating a favorite country of mine.Peter

Peter,Thanks for enjoying my sceneries. If I can get some good shots of Naha airport I will certainly include it in my project. The airports on my list so far are: Hiroshima, Iwami, Osaka (Itami), Sendai, Kagoshima. These are the ones I'm working on at the moment and want to finish during my vacation. Other Japanese airports will be added as time will permit.Enjoy your flights.Cheers,

I'll send an email to my friend to see what he might be able to come up with on Naha. Good luck with the others and have a great holiday.Peter