Sign in to follow this  

Flying in the Alps (pics)

Some pictures from my last weeks flight from Graz (LOWG) to Wels (LOLW)with a C172. The altitude crossing the Alps was 10500 ft. The last picture shows lake "Mondsee", which means "Moonlake".I hope you enjoy the pictures.Harald

You're a lucky man, Harald. Thanks for sharing the pics!

Breathtaking..............I miss Europe!!!!Thanks for the shots...PaulG.

Geez!!! For a split-second I thought it was a sim screeny! That was scary!

Guest rene_35

I was in Graz and Mondsee during my last vacations in july (but in car :-roll) : beautiful country, nices shots. Great "souvenir".Thanks Harald. Ren

Where is this screenshot exactly ?Which scenery did you use for this screenshot? It does not look like the default scenery.Thank youHarald

Guest BOB_J

This is "really" the French Alps, southern part... This is the last preview of my FLY!II scenery experiments and you can see some others shots at this URL : http://pro.wanadoo.fr/marieclaude.jeannot/...rovencemin3.htmThere is a link to the older expe's too (mainly for FLY! the one).You are right, this is not generic scenery, this is colorized SPOT panchromatic orthoimages taken from the NIMA server, carefully assembled and slightly reworked in Photoshop.The only problem is the tremendous amount of datas with FLY!II, and the editor fall short in my config in the slicing of the Go's images at the present time, so I have a lot of work to make the goodies useable.Friendly, Robert "bob" J

Following the good Harad's image, I sent you also some image from the south of France (Marseille Airport) and French alps side close to Chambery LFLB, I flew in may with a C172.RegardsPPL(A) and ...Fly!II Airports designer

Looks really wonderful. I hope you find some way to share it with us european FlyII-users. I added some more pictures, taken during a flight in January.Harald