Sign in to follow this  
Guest nycflyer

Problem at JFK airport

Hello,I've just reinstalled Fly! II and a lot of add-ons in the same time, including Scott Cannizzaro's JFK airport scenery.But I got a problem when I try to load the JFK scenery.I cannot remember all the stuff I installed (moreover I deleted all zip files...) so I can't find the readme which could have saved me (I've already re-read the Scott Cannizzaro's readme....)...Here is the problem :DirectX8 3D Driver error :"Can't select texture DJFK3381.RAW, because you did not allocate any 32x32 8888 textures in render.ini"So now, I know that I must modify render.ini, but what's should I modify exactly ???Can anyone help me, or direct me towards the add-ons which required render.ini modifications ?Thank you very much for your helpJohnSmith

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

John,Following are the relevant entries for you render.ini. I don't recall what's different from the default render specifically, but this works.maxTextures32=16maxTextures32_565=32maxTextures64=16maxTextures64_565=100-----------------------Scott CannizzaroPPASEL-KTEB