Sign in to follow this  
Guest nycflyer

BUG ALERT: Fly! 2 Scenery Editor

When I go to add a building using the Fly! 2 scenery editor, it crashes and displays the message box shown in the attached image.I am running Fly! 2 version .230 - P2 450mhz and Nvidia GeForce 4 on DirectX 8, non-T&L. I am working on scenery and I need this editor to place and export my scenery changes.-Matt

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

The only way i have got the editor to work right, is tomake sure your fly.ini file has not been altered in any way. you will have to delete Fly II , defragment , Reinstall.Patch230eg: like it came out of the box. I have all the modelsafg models daves models biberallnycv1 models And they give better frame rates too! Jeff Akins P.S. i would have tmv2.2, but terramodels messes up the editor also seems you can only have one edior at a time, Sorry

Jeff, I noticed that you have my NYC_v1 pod installed. You do not need Dave's models, as it contains scenery and models that are replaced by my NYC pod. You should remove Dave's files. Any scenery that requires Dave's models will be satisfied by my NYC pod.Also, The TM editor shouldn't interfere with the FlyII editor.-----------------------Scott CannizzaroPPASEL-KTEB