Sign in to follow this  
Guest Hagar

The Black Widow's sister

Guest Jan

Hello again.Almost ready for upload,another repaint(not much differet)of the Black Bell407.This one have electronic HSI and MFD installed.I'm not much into navigation so I don't realy know how to use it.Andsince it don't have an autopilot it might be limited.I got an autopilot to work in a limited way by asigning "invisible" rudders forit,and it felt nice for a while,but in the end like cheating.So it wasdeleted.The instrument lights for the RMI and engine oil press fixed.Adjusted the lightbeam for the landing/search light so it can be seenby the pilot.Should work this time :) if not,pay me a visit whith yourbaseball bat :)Jan

Guest Jan

Thanks Steve.Yes,its very important to have choises.And to keep ondeveloping for FlyII.Even if it's not the highest quality always.I'm new to this,but in the end I might get the hang of it.At least for FlyII it's better to have something new than nothing :)So keep up your good work Steve,and everybody else.Take care.Jan

Guest Wayne Smith

This one looks great Jan! Especially with the new avionics layout. Can't wait to give it a try!Regards,Wayne

Guest Hagar

Hi there Jan,I notice those ugly coastlines in the backround...Well, surprise for you, I have fixed it :)

Guest Jan

Surprise? Shock,and lost my jaw to the floor.And it's still there :)You are a master Andrew.The Norwegian comunity get very spoiled withyour talent and hard work.But we love it :-hah Hope to download it soon. What's next? A new pleasent surprise I hope :)Take care.Jan

Guest Hagar

Hi Jan,I thought you would need a more realistic, unscarred scenery to test your nice helicopter in. How about Solavika, is the beach too big ?All the shapefiles were made by hand, the original ones are now in the recycle bin where they belong !I`m still fighting with the islands, hope to upload it this month. The next project is also a scarred area, northwest this time :)

Guest Jan

Andrew,it's so fantastic beautiful.Even the little lake Breiavatnetin downtown Stavanger is there.And the little man made peninnsula in the north end of RWY 36 holding the approach lights.I guess the uglyconcrete polygon simulating the same area can be removed now :) Aboutthe beach,the real one may be a bit more uneven,with the narrow partjust out of the RWY 29.But I belive it's not a big issue,alltogetherit looks VERY much like the area I know :-hahJan

Guest Hagar

I used a very good 1:50000 map. All the piers are there too, with an extra layer drawn in to camouflage the coastline at the piers...I need to make a few changes to your taxiways, I have to cut two roads so they won`t crash with elevations, and remove the concrete in the fjord. Can you send me the 3 taxiway files ?Regarding both Engm and Enzv I need to update the Nortaxi pod.

Guest Jan

Andrew.Feel free to do whatever is needed with ENZV.I'll send you thefiles if I can find any copys somewhere.Had a crash with a lot of information destroyed or missing.If not, should I make new one's or do you prefer it? Very impressive work you are doing :) Don't have time to look for them now,going to work.Some mainrotor heads needcare.Check tonight.Jan

Guest Hagar

Jan,Either the bgr, tms and txp taxiway files, or if you prefer to make new ones, your choice. Lets check the details by mail. I can easily adjust my scenery to the taxiways anyway, its just a little session in Autocad.Take care of those rotorheads. I`m flying with those now and then:)