Sign in to follow this  

I'm a "Sucker"...........................

For good looking "life like" scenery, as well as panels. Between a real life pleasure flight over a portion of the "Rocky Mountains" the other day, and the current "panel wars" theme on the screenshot forum, I fired up FLYII again for some scenic flight. It really is amazing what this sim can produce with the right add-ons as well as what comes default. An example is the first pic, with 3rd party So-Cal scenery and the default Pilatus. When sim flying in this enviroment it does seem to become about as close to real as possible!http://ftp.avsim.com/dcforum/DCForumID47/8875.htmlL.Adamson

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

>It really is amazing what this sim can produce with the right add-ons as well as what comes default.That's what everybody here been trying to tell you! Glad you discovered what we see in Fly2 :)

>>It really is amazing what this sim can produce with the right add-ons as well as what comes default.>>That's what everybody here been trying to tell you! Glad you >discovered what we see in Fly2 :) Well...... thanks! On the "other" hand, I've also seen much of what FS2002 is capable of. When something works and looks well, I can work both sides of the "fence"! :)L.Adamson

Hey, maybe we can just take the fence down????After all, there is no right or wrong in my opinion.*** Flight simming is like a box of chocolates... ***

>Hey, maybe we can just take the fence down???? >>After all, there is no right or wrong in my opinion. >If Mr. Gates will "float" Mr. Harvey about 5 million........... then that otta about do it! :)L.Adamson

>If Mr. Gates will "float" Mr. Harvey about 5 >million........... then that otta about do it! :) Rich could probably find that much in Bill's sofa cushions!

Larry ???Larry... ??? Is that you? Are you feeling ok? :-lolJust kidding...I see that you FINALLY discovered what I already knew a long time ago... Take care, Keyton Cabral